Tax Lawyer

When should you enlist the services of a tax lawyer? In order to provide you with the fullest protection and greatest options, you should hire a tax lawyer at the first sign of tax trouble. The following is a non-exhaustive list of signs that indicate you may want to contact a lawyer:

  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Filed returns, but unpaid taxes
  • Receipt of a notice of tax deficiency from either the IRS or state taxing authorities
  • IRS notice of intent to lien or levy on your assets
  • Levy or wage garnishment
  • Operation of a business on net payroll
  • Unpaid payroll or sales taxes
  • Contact by IRS “ACS” (Automated Collections)
  • Contact by IRS Revenue Officer who is requesting detailed financial information

If you need information and guidance regarding your tax debt relief options, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with a tax attorney at Conley Law Practice, LLC. Call us locally at 610-524-3200 or send us an e-mail today.