Estate Planning Lawyer
Once you decide to address your estate planning needs, you need to decide which estate planning lawyer to choose. Here are a few tips to help you choose the right estate planning lawyer:
- Find a lawyer who does a significant amount of estate planning in their practice
- Get recommendations from friends and relatives
- Contact your local Bar Referral Service and tell them you need estate planning
- Look on the Internet (you can tell a lot about people from their website)
- Review your local Yellow Pages
- Make sure your lawyer is approachable and informative
- Don’t go with the cheapest lawyer (like so many things in life, you get what you pay for)
- Know what the lawyer will do for you and whether this will meet your estate planning needs
- Use your gut (make sure you are comfortable and confident in your estate planning lawyer before hiring him/her)
Questions To Ask
What estate taxes need to be paid on my estate after I die?
Are there ways to avoid estate tax with proper estate planning?
Can estate planning help avoid the need to pay PA inheritance tax?
What is the difference between an inheritance tax and an estate tax?
How can an attorney assist with estate tax planning?
Call 610.524.3200 today for answers!
If you want to make sure your healthcare wishes are followed, that your belongings are dispersed according to how you decide and that your family is spared unnecessary time and expense, you need a comprehensive estate plan. Conley Law Practice, LLC is here to help. Call 610-524-3200, or send us an e-mail to schedule a consultation with an estate planning lawyer.